Monday, May 31, 2010

end of a great challenge ~

OK -- long day.. hot today. Now yesterday I would have welcomed this heat , after our deep water submersion. We trotted home with wet everything and it was chilly on the trail.



I promised the video's of Zoe's work with OYY Queen Jane Approximately.. so here on the final eve of May.. a quick tour of Zoe and Queen.







so that pretty much sums up my videographing efforts. And by the way Donna -- Nimue has been continuing to trot out with the cart on a regular basis... I just have not posted much about it with the May thing going on... we are going to set up some cones for some precision work for June. Zoe and I are attempting to come to a compromise on the dressage arena. I usually set up one for her to school.. with rope and letters. however-- the one for driving is larger -- so no way to have both sizes... with Zoe and Elektra being in training level and schooling for upper levels - she needs the letters to stay on track. We are still working on ideas. :)

Enjoy and see you all in June ~

1 comment:

  1. The videos are great...nice work Zoe, especially on the lunging!!
    Great to hear that Nimue is still getting out on her adventures...I have missed hearing about her adventures!!

    ReplyDelete