Monday, May 24, 2010

More trailriding

Got out and rode some more. I was playing around with my camera on the phone and none of my pictures recorded...bummer. Did get a couple of shots that my friend was able to take. We tried out a new section of trails that I hadn't been on and some parts that it has been years since I rode them. I prefer to ride in wooded trails and some long sections were pretty open. It sure has warmed up lately. More wooden bridges, still lots of wet areas, actually did go over some logs but the only shot of me going over a downed tree the log is more like a branch...gotta find some real nice logs. I guess I am still not hardened to riding...I was wore out by the end of our ride. We stayed out a lot longer than I thought we would and even took a shorter route back but it still took 5 hours...I wished I had packed a sandwich! Gotta find where I stored those pictures on my computer...I'll have to attach them to a later post. I have been really slacking on the chores around our place. We planned to go riding tomorrow up north, pack a picnic lunch, and maybe go swimming with or without the horses but it is supposed to get up to near 90 degrees so I might have to pass. My days off don't stretch nearly as long as I would like them too. Having to work for living sure does bite during riding season.

1 comment:

  1. Your not hardened for riding yet? Your wearing out your friend too, lol. Don't forget to mention you getting us lost those two times and the horses having to pretty much swim through 2 miles of water trails or walk through all those downed trees. Those were fun filled days. We need to go off road exploring again! :) Amanda Andrews

    ReplyDelete