Tuesday, May 4, 2010
"In the game" with Reese!
Hello!! Wanted to present proof that I am working right along side you in this challenge. =] On Saturday it was warm and muggy...the PERFECT day for a bath! =] Then later, Reese and I played in the arena and freshened up on some of our ground stuff. We are working on the back up - can't quite get 30 fluid steps but we are working on it! =] Sunday, I rode with my friend but I think it was 10 miles and I didn't clock it...so will have to do that one over. It was threatening rain and I thought I might come home with some points for riding in the rain..but no such luck! Lol. (Funny how now you hope for rain! Changes your whole outlook when you gain points! =] )
Note: Ruby, my JRT makes her usual appearance! Watch closely! =]
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2013 (442)
- ► 2011 (1008)
- The Finale
- Curly J -says it's a great morning for a quick dip...
- Texas Memorial Day Trail Ride with Curls and Wildf...
- Curly J is learning to neck rein
- Curly J walks across a homemade bridge....Golden C...
- American Flag and American Curly - Memorial Day 20...
- Last thing in the chllange
- end of a great challenge ~
- Trying something NEW !
- Donna & Linus, Final Post of the Challenge
- Last day of the challenge and Billy and I have had...
- Terri & Reggie..more. =]
- I'm back with more to report
- Various Tricks and Tasks
- More from East Texas
- It's Bubble Bath time with Curly J
- Laurie and Pyewacket in the May challenge
- A new bit for Curly J
- A Curly owner rides a beautiful Quarter Horse........
- Ground Work - Curly J and barrels
- First Post Ever!!!!
- Wading in Poland Springs
- Crunch Time in Texas
- Too much to do -- so little time :)
- Balloons, Bikes and Bugs
- We Didder-ed It!!!
- Over the Mountain
- Linus says "Make My Day"
- Sqeeze ....Curly J
- Saddle UP
- A Noisy Trail Riding Partner
- Curly J asks.....Is it water? Nope it's a tarp.
- Finally Some Time for Challenges
- Curly J and I ride someplace new.....and practice ...
- "Ride with Me Ride" in Texas Tuesday, May 25, 4pm ...
- Happy Birthday Linus!!
- More trailriding
- Left, Right, Left, Right - Hoof pickin' with Curly...
- Points for Pictures!
- Curly J - Picnic and Trail Ride
- Good Times
- A Windy Day in Texas with a Curly Friend
- Reggie & Terri (bath)
- Riding in the Rain... Sun... no Rain, again
- Sweet Evening Ride
- More of Denise's ideas
- Still practicing!
- Following Denise's rules
- Trotting our Figures 8's and letting our Golden Cu...
- Bath, Bugs, R&R
- Dirty horse....Clean horse!!
- Walking through the rain puddles with the one I lo...
- Rain Puddle Party
- Maddy & Shadow
- Terri & Reggie
- Bridling Curly J while kneeling for RAC competitio...
- Horse√ Buggy√ Harness√
- Jump it like it's on Fire
- Open Sesame - and open & close Gate with Curly J a...
- Curly J Haltering while kneeling
- My first BLOG
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Internet has returned to the Boonies!!
- First things in the may mini contest.
- The Adventures Continue....
- Golden Curls Ranch - Open House with trainer David...
- First Ride in May
- Blustery Days - rides and drives
- Wind and Rain
- So glad it was windy!!!
- Windy Day In Hokah, MN
- Super FUN!!!
- "In the game" with Reese!
- May contest challenges
- Back in the RAC!
- Something New
- This is going to be a FUN month.. this challenge ...
- Wonderful Weekend
- Curly *AhD 'n Me, First Challenge Post
- What we have been up to.........
- ▼ May (85)
- ► 2009 (333)