Sunday, May 23, 2010

Reggie & Terri (bath)


(posted for Terri =])

I have the greatest curly boy! He just stood there like he was enjoying the bath! He was half asleep! I never knew his white was that white! He had a bit of rain rot so glad I scrubbed him with antibacterial shampoo! Also put the Dermal aid on after! Then the Jojoba/sweet almond oil water misting on both mane and tail ! He looked like a million bucks! We rode right after so he would not roll right way! The 1.5 hour ride afterward was lots of fun cantering through the woods! Only drawback was all the tent worms YUK!
Love this horse!
Terri Sholberg

1 comment:

  1. Terri, Reggie is sparkling and HANDSOME as all get out! We don't have too many problems with tent worms out here, I'm thinking you may be referring to gypsy moth nests? that YUCK end up full of squiggly black smushy worms that eat the trees. We do have LOTS black flies though, and they love to get trapped in my eyes and my Curly AhD's ears. Keep the adventure stories coming!

    ReplyDelete