Sunday, May 9, 2010
First things in the may mini contest.
The may mini contest has been a lot of fun to do.I am riding kwis. I've been doing a lot of new thing i would never think of doing. the first thing we stared doing was riding bareback thru puddles.
that was also my first time riding bareback it is a lot different
but a lot of fun. The other thing that i did was back thru a "l". i did this bareback to that was hard to try not to shift my weight so i did not make her turn when i did not want her to and learned to use my legs.
It was tricky to keep her straight on the turn. But i got it done!!
i also lunged her on the end of a line and got her to canter, walk and trot. that was fun getting to do that and have her walk up to you when you are done showing you that she respect you. I aslo halted kwis on me knees that was cool how she will drop her head for and its like she wants to be halterd.
I aslo drog two pips behind use as we walked around it did not seem to affect her at all.
the last thing i did in the end of the day was to tack her for a walk thru a puddle. that was easly she did not care to go thru it.
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2013 (442)
- ► 2011 (1008)
- The Finale
- Curly J -says it's a great morning for a quick dip...
- Texas Memorial Day Trail Ride with Curls and Wildf...
- Curly J is learning to neck rein
- Curly J walks across a homemade bridge....Golden C...
- American Flag and American Curly - Memorial Day 20...
- Last thing in the chllange
- end of a great challenge ~
- Trying something NEW !
- Donna & Linus, Final Post of the Challenge
- Last day of the challenge and Billy and I have had...
- Terri & Reggie..more. =]
- I'm back with more to report
- Various Tricks and Tasks
- More from East Texas
- It's Bubble Bath time with Curly J
- Laurie and Pyewacket in the May challenge
- A new bit for Curly J
- A Curly owner rides a beautiful Quarter Horse........
- Ground Work - Curly J and barrels
- First Post Ever!!!!
- Wading in Poland Springs
- Crunch Time in Texas
- Too much to do -- so little time :)
- Balloons, Bikes and Bugs
- We Didder-ed It!!!
- Over the Mountain
- Linus says "Make My Day"
- Sqeeze ....Curly J
- Saddle UP
- A Noisy Trail Riding Partner
- Curly J asks.....Is it water? Nope it's a tarp.
- Finally Some Time for Challenges
- Curly J and I ride someplace new.....and practice ...
- "Ride with Me Ride" in Texas Tuesday, May 25, 4pm ...
- Happy Birthday Linus!!
- More trailriding
- Left, Right, Left, Right - Hoof pickin' with Curly...
- Points for Pictures!
- Curly J - Picnic and Trail Ride
- Good Times
- A Windy Day in Texas with a Curly Friend
- Reggie & Terri (bath)
- Riding in the Rain... Sun... no Rain, again
- Sweet Evening Ride
- More of Denise's ideas
- Still practicing!
- Following Denise's rules
- Trotting our Figures 8's and letting our Golden Cu...
- Bath, Bugs, R&R
- Dirty horse....Clean horse!!
- Walking through the rain puddles with the one I lo...
- Rain Puddle Party
- Maddy & Shadow
- Terri & Reggie
- Bridling Curly J while kneeling for RAC competitio...
- Horse√ Buggy√ Harness√
- Jump it like it's on Fire
- Open Sesame - and open & close Gate with Curly J a...
- Curly J Haltering while kneeling
- My first BLOG
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Internet has returned to the Boonies!!
- First things in the may mini contest.
- The Adventures Continue....
- Golden Curls Ranch - Open House with trainer David...
- First Ride in May
- Blustery Days - rides and drives
- Wind and Rain
- So glad it was windy!!!
- Windy Day In Hokah, MN
- Super FUN!!!
- "In the game" with Reese!
- May contest challenges
- Back in the RAC!
- Something New
- This is going to be a FUN month.. this challenge ...
- Wonderful Weekend
- Curly *AhD 'n Me, First Challenge Post
- What we have been up to.........
- ▼ May (85)
- ► 2009 (333)