Sunday, May 30, 2010

Laurie and Pyewacket in the May challenge




I realized May was just about over and I hadn't posted anything during the May challenge. Pye and I have been working our way through various parts of the challenge - lots of fun being encouraged to work on things that I've been thinking about doing but not quite getting around to and trying some things I never would have thought of - thanks Denise!

Above is a photo of Pye getting used to riding in the rain with me wearing my flapping poncho - she clearly was thinking about the wisdom of the whole situation with that resigned look about her...

We've had crazy weather in May - snow, high winds, extreme heat, extra early arrival of deer and horse flies and some glorious days. Here's a photo of one of the glorious windy days on one of our 5 plus mile rides.




The challenge has been great fun - it will take a while to accomplish some of the tasks and hopefully by the end of the summer we'll be backing smoothly 20 steps - we can do 4-5 but not 20. All things to work on gradually - with Pye things can't be pushed fast. Denise - thanks for putting together this challenge!

Laurie & Pye

No comments:

Post a Comment