Tuesday, January 22, 2013
After years of discussing it, and myself training for several months a few years ago on a 20 year old master horse, Clooney has taken the journey to a classical dressage trainer. I really like the trainer, and we have been friends over the years having got to know each other at the various Horse Fairs we attended. Sebastian is somewhat young, but continually works on his own education with top trainers around the world, and has years of intense experience in the dressage world. Yesterday, Clooney-man, or Mr. Mozart, as they call him due to his Mozart like white locks, got his first day in the roundpen with Sebastian. He was rather excited in a new place, and of course the trainer lunges differently than natural horsemanship methods which I practice, so I was in there helping explain the methods I use so that communication would go more smoothly. In the end, I was up on board for 15 mins in a relaxed walk to just cool him down. I couldn't get any images of him yet, but here are a couple of him with the farrier a few weeks ago. Sadly, I had to roach his mane because it was getting so frizzy so he doesn't look so Mozarty now.
- ► 2015 (83)
- Plow the trail, Mom! Found Big Foot(s) too!
- First Rain, Then Snow
- Danger in the Alps! That thing's gonna eat me!
- Brief Admin Message
- Baby steps
- Foster George is awesome
- Snow gone, a short ride and promoting curlies!
- Cows, injections, and fun times
- Going Bitless Is A Breeze
- Back in the saddle, minus the saddle
- Hats, a dog and a warm day!
- Saturday night i had my first night time beac...
- Suspicious shadow behind trees
- I'm here, I'm here!
- Chilly Weather and Macaroni Hands
- Was Bigfoot Watching?
- Harold!!! Sasquatch in Maine!!!
- Bigfoot in europe?
- BIg Foot in Eastern Ontario on Saturay
- Hello From Eastern Ohio
- Bigfoot Sighting in Eastern Ontario!!
- It's a heat wave!
- What an amazing way to spend a Saturday!
- Sooooo Cold
- I am already a failing foster mom...will I fail ag...
- busy week
- DE Shya - my soulmate
- Joining the Fun, Cause Susan Says So! =]
- First howdy!
- Mom, Can We Go, Too?
- Our Stallion Lydiker his second ride....unbelievab...
- The good the bad and the ugly
- Time to get back on the horse
- ride today
- Not fit for (wo)man nor curly beasties
- Hello, I am signing in to say "hello all!" I'm ...
- Hello, fellow Curly Lovers!
- A drive in the snow
- Greetings from freezing cold Finland! I'am takin...
- RAC: Curlies from Switzerland, check! :)
- Wish we could have done a "cyber-ride" - do cyber ...
- Meet Zachary, Jacob, and our Curly Flock Farm
- It Just Seemed Right
- Beautiful day , first ride in 6 months with Warrio...
- Because off the snow and smoothness we are not cap...
- Snowy Cyber Ride!
- "Ride With Me" and all my curlys!
- Pickles aka Miss Pix
- Ride With Me Down on the Farm!
- Announcing "Ride-with-Me" Cyber Ride Today!
- More and more comfort!
- Greetings from Pennsylvania!
- Brief Admin Interruption =]
- Comfort for my horse - a little "surprise"
- Hi from rainy WET Kentucky
- Introduction true Curly Horse Rescue
- Glad to be a part of the RAC for 2013!
- Hello Curly people from all over the world
- 2013 Introduction
- Bottom Line: Communication!
- 2013 RAC- Many more lessons to be learned!
- Hi there, I am Caren, the ghostwriter for Peter, m...
- Meet Abby and Theo
- Getting ready to ride...
- I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
- What a Start!!
- Great Fun!
- Let's Go Fellow 2013 RACers; Curlies Rock!
- Hello RAC 2013 ! My daughters Katie (14) and Char...
- Good Morning RAC !!!
- Fun and Exciting Year
- Hello World?I hope I'm doing this correctly! My na...
- Let the games begin!! Welcome to the Ride-A-Curly ...
- ▼ January (78)
- ► 2011 (1008)
- ► 2010 (477)
- ► 2009 (333)