Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hi there, I am Caren, the ghostwriter for Peter, my husband, and Woody, our Rescue Horse from the Kansas 5 Curly Horses. Woody has come a long way already (not only to Germany LOL), and is ready for his first riding experiences with Peter this year. I am here to show you their progress.

Being untouchable one year ago (Do you remember, Marion Huurman?), Woody changed so much and is a pleasure each and every day, thanks to the excellent care of Marion and for sure Peter, who visited Woody three times last year in Kentucky and went walking endless miles with him through our woods.

Today, I introduce Woody to you by showing his jumping talent. He loves free jumping and does it almost by himself all the time. He enjoyed that enriched training schedule a lot today. The funny person running around is me. Enjoy!






6 comments:

  1. Caren, nice to hear from you. Woody is handsome. I am glad he and Peter hit it off so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely video, Caren. Woody is so happy and funny, what a cute guy! Brilliant.

      Delete
  2. Hello Caren, Woody looks great and is doing so well. Look forward to reading/ seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you joined RAC, so now I can see even more Woody. He will always have a special place in my heart and you two doing an amazing job with him. Looking forward reading his progress.....The other 4 say hi ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woody makes that looks SO easy!! He did it at the trot several times! That takes talent! Such a lovely boy. You and Peter have made such progress with him. He is so different from the wild horse he was when the K-5 were rescued!! Love seeing his progress. Laurie

    ReplyDelete