Friday, December 30, 2011
The "Delinquent Blogger" won't be deliquent anymore!
Dear Denise, The ONLY even remotely good thing about there not being an RAC 2012 is that I will no longer be constantly behind in my blogging!! As so many have already said, THANK YOU! I have thoroughly enjoyed participating in RAC during the three years since I adopted my Dream! I have always been bad about taking pictures, because I almost always ride alone, and until recently, I didn't have a camera that was good at "self-shots!" :-) Eventually I got so I'd remember to take the camera, and then I wouldn't upload the pictures or blog for several days, so then I'd just forget it! My status as "The Delinquent Blogger" is my personal shortcoming! It is no reflection of how much I loved participating in RAC. It gives people who wouldn't have had a chance to share rides, etc., to become well acquainted. It always amazed me when I read something from another Curly owner from another part of our country or abroad!! I loved reading everyone else's blogs, even though I never did it much myself! We were all united by our love of our Curly horses! They are such great Ambassadors! You are a very special person, and I plan to stay in touch with you!! (That's a promise, or a threat, depending on how you feel!) :-) After meeting you in person in 2010 in VT., I won't be able to let you leave my life. Sorry! :-) Big hug! Laurie & *A Kurlee Dream in Maine, where as I write this we are getting a little snow flurry!
Posted by Unknown at 1:28 PM
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2013 (442)
- Ride with me in California
- Calm before the Storm - ride in Michigan
- Ride With Me Denise, in Hebron, Maine
- Ride with Me in the UP of Michigan-Happy New Year'...
- Thank you Denise and Happy New Year to everybody!
- Thank you Denise !!!
- REMINDER! Ride with Me Cyber Ride TODAY!
- Thank you Denise and Happy New Year RAC-ers
- final post of 2011
- A Journey of Adventures
- All the Best in the New Year
- A Great Year
- Thank YOU Denise
- Harold, You Will Understand!
- Toasting Denise !
- You are an inspiration, Denise!
- The "Delinquent Blogger" won't be deliquent anymor...
- Thans Denise !
- Thank You Denise!
- Thank you! :)
- THANK YOU DENISE!!!
- Denise, Thank You!
- Ride With Me...for Denise
- Thanks Eh!
- Thanks to you Denise for a great ride
- Chester and Angie send big hugs and thank yous too...
- Thank you, Denise
- HO HO Horsey Hockey for Harold eh?!
- belated Christmas Greetings
- Merry Christmas from Fee & Ashley!
- Merry Curly Christmas Two!
- Merry Curly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas Eve!!
- Santa Came Early
- The best Curly wishes for Christmas and 2012!
- Whishing everyone a Curly Christmas!
- Wishing You The Spirit of Christmas
- The Night before - Chapter 5 of Holiday Dressing
- Santa's Biggest Reindeer
- Sweet as Candy is my Marley
- Jett our Golden Drummer Boy at Golden Curls Ranch
- Christmas Curly parade
- Steep Hills
- Merry Christmas from Conroy's Curly Horses!
- Merry HO HO Christmas
- Santa Claus has come to town!!
- My Christmas card(s) for you!
- Ho, ho, ho! Santa's Coming!
- Emergency -- Chapter 4 of Holiday Dressing
- Driving at home
- "Driving Miss Legsy"
- Diane Robertson and Blossom
- Trail Trails with Sexy Tex
- Learning from Jett, Diane and Tawnya
- O, tannenbaum! Chapter 3 Dressing for the Holiday...
- A New Look
- Festive Outfits - chapter 2
- Curly Boy working
- I will be brief and wish happy birthdays to Bernic...
- My Christmas Present
- Dec. Ride in leather
- Tuck's Frist Trail Ride at the Ranch.
- Holiday Dressing
- Bonding time with Suri and Voelie
- November Team Challenge Winners!!
- Big Improvement!!
- Froze Toes
- December 7 - amazing views and scenery
- DERR!! Day late, dollar short, the Delinquent Blog...
- Finally a picture of ME and my Curly
- Beauty Day!
- "Ride with Me" - Michigan wetlands
- Too Wonderful for Words
- Back in the saddle
- Riding in a new place with Suri
- Back on the Trails on a Saturday!
- Saddle Up for a Sunday Ride!!
- Christmas decor
- Christmas Curly Decorating Contest!
- Thank you for the November rides
- Never Rein Back!
- December Challenge!
- *Charm and her daddy
- Late night ride with Harold and Chester and the Cu...
- A Miracle
- Chester, Harold and I ride while the kids do play....
- Going Out with a Bang, Not a Whimper
- ▼ December (89)
- ► 2010 (477)
- ► 2009 (333)