Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saddle Up for a Sunday Ride!!

Pick your reason! Dad and I have planned a ride for tomorrow. I will be showing Harold some nice Canadian countryside to help him learn the language - good idea eh?!
Owen has already picked out some Christmas decorations for our already planned Christmas day cart ride but now that points are involved I may have to get some more!!! ; )
Today was a ground work day. Its been an eye opener for me this past month seeing people more driven to do groundwork. I had never done groundwork with a horse until acquiring Linus. Since he was a weanling groundwork was all we could do and I fell in love with it! Such an opportunity to connect with your horse. I hope to always be doing groundwork with Linus.
He did get yesterday off and he paid me back by getting filthy!! Linus very rarely gets dirty. He likes being clean. We soon had him gleaming in the sun again though! He thoroughly enjoyed his grooming and was a major suck today!! I think he knew he acted out a bit much on Thursday. I'm pretty forgiving with him though because of his youth!
Looking forward to a day out tomorrow!
Donna & Linus
Lunenburg , On
EH!!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay Donna , I will be ready to go on that
    Canadian ride tomorrow. Eh!!!!!!
    Me and Curly boy will join you for a short ride. OKAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Harold!!! Looking forward to it and will try for pics...I'm younger, so that means pictures!!! Lol!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be in the saddle Sunday afternoon! Boy, Harold sure gets around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna,
    Really? A Clean Curly? I will have to share that with my herd they are rolling in mud today{:>
    Angie

    ReplyDelete