Sunday, December 4, 2011

Riding in a new place with Suri

I notice with the short day's it is not as easy to go out for a ride bt today I managed. My dad who was visting for the day went along on the bike and I took Suri (with the barebackpad) to a new place. We rode through the park and then through a large block of new houses. Quite a new surrounding for Suri! She was great with all the new things that we saw today. We ended with a long walk along the road. We had a great time.

I just read the last email from Denise and am looking forwrd to decorating Suri for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    What a wonderful day. Congratulations on finding a great friend with Suri{:>
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Suri will look gorgeous all decked out in Christmas finery. She is turning out to be a really nice horse for you.

    ReplyDelete