Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Driving Miss Legsy"

Linda and Legacy...a photo is truly worth 1000 words!

"Miss Legsy" LOL...that is what it came down to from the result of Legs being at the training barn for the last couple months.....so...we now have "Driving Miss Legsy"
Here Trainer Roy and I take Legacy around the trail loop behind his house.....I was just along for the ride at this particular moment, I did drive the trail on the next drive around the loop.
Last week was Legacy and my chance for several lessons, and then at the end of the week, we brought her home! It will be up to me now, to further both our educations, at least until spring clinics and shows start up.

Liz Mattke was kind enough to show up and take a few photos of Legacy and me! Liz also took a ride around the loop with Legacy and Roy, just had to share this next photo...Liz might look a bit cold? well, it was barely over 20 degrees, but we were still out having fun ;-)
THANK YOU LIZ !!!!! I appreciate your help and your wonderful attitude ...you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment