Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank you Denise and Happy New Year RAC-ers




Denise, we had a wonderful time and got very inspired.

Not only was this my first RAC year it was also my first full year in USA and my first year with my Curly horses. We had good times, bad times and a very sad time.
It has been a great help. We did not blog a lot the last months though. I am 90% of the time alone with my horses and sometimes I am too tired or just not inspired enough to write about it and have no photo's.

But I am very thankful you all did this Denise and everybody who joint RAC also a BIG thank you. It was great reading about all your adventures and ups and downs. You all where a big inspiration!

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody.

Warrior Freedom, Stagcreek Lydiker, Stagcreek Mallie Berndtie, CHR Red, Moose, rest in peace Kayla and "curly" Marion, Hidden Cave Ranch Kentucky.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you marion! It's been so great getting to know you this year! I think our first connect was when you rescued Moose from Michigan. And maybe before that when I found out you were the new owner of two of my favorite curlies! =] thanks for being involved and sharing some of your life with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, I enjoyed hearing from you and I'm glad you settled well into the US, adding a little international flavor! Blessings for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marion, it's always a treat to read your posts. It's so nice how the RAC brings us all together, no matter what corner of the world we are in. I wish you a happy New Year

    ReplyDelete