TADA!!! Mission accomplished with the antlers. Candy cane reins and decor galor =)
One of the pictures you can even see I painted up his front hooves in glitter to match with red leg wraps! (would have done a better job but with the warmer weather we acctually have some mud going on) The hardest part was getting past the garland. Oh man there was some desensitizing going on, but we got the job done and realized it wasn't going to hurt him =)
With some of the stuff I put my poor 'male' horse through I think I really should have found a mare. This summer he had flowers in his mane and tail, and everyone feels sorry for him with those fluffy blue reins I ride in. I love him for who he is and glad he tolerates the stuff I put him through sometimes. He is such a great sport!