Saturday, December 17, 2011
Santa Claus has come to town!!
Let me start by saying sorry to Janeen, I did not know you were also doing Santa. I did my sewing Thursday night, so I promise I did not mean to copy!!
Linus was eating bits of my costume while I was dressing him, so his "pants and boots" did not make into our picture. Sometimes, such a curious fella backfires!
He may be curious but he is patient and I was super proud of him today for cooperating. My photographer, nephew Griffin, got cold fingers really fast so I didn't really get to do any poses. I had to run with what we got, and I am happy to have what we got.
Linus is not a great Santa...he constantly tries to chew on his beard!! Or on his elf!
I stitched the hat right to the halter so that it stayed on! This worked really well. Once he learned he wasn't getting rid of it, he settled in to having it there.
This red blanket has been in many of my past dress up pics. Funny to think it once draped so largely on him and today was a struggle to do up the chest and I only did up one buckle! It is a homemade blanket that my Great Aunt made for one of my Great Uncles harness racing horses many moons ago...and then some.
Griffin caught me telling him to quit eating his beard!
And he obviously didn't listen!
Merry Christmas from Santa Linus and Elf Donna...my TShirt says "Santa...I can explain..."
Happy HO HO HO to you!!
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2013 (442)
- Ride with me in California
- Calm before the Storm - ride in Michigan
- Ride With Me Denise, in Hebron, Maine
- Ride with Me in the UP of Michigan-Happy New Year'...
- Thank you Denise and Happy New Year to everybody!
- Thank you Denise !!!
- REMINDER! Ride with Me Cyber Ride TODAY!
- Thank you Denise and Happy New Year RAC-ers
- final post of 2011
- A Journey of Adventures
- All the Best in the New Year
- A Great Year
- Thank YOU Denise
- Harold, You Will Understand!
- Toasting Denise !
- You are an inspiration, Denise!
- The "Delinquent Blogger" won't be deliquent anymor...
- Thans Denise !
- Thank You Denise!
- Thank you! :)
- THANK YOU DENISE!!!
- Denise, Thank You!
- Ride With Me...for Denise
- Thanks Eh!
- Thanks to you Denise for a great ride
- Chester and Angie send big hugs and thank yous too...
- Thank you, Denise
- HO HO Horsey Hockey for Harold eh?!
- belated Christmas Greetings
- Merry Christmas from Fee & Ashley!
- Merry Curly Christmas Two!
- Merry Curly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas Eve!!
- Santa Came Early
- The best Curly wishes for Christmas and 2012!
- Whishing everyone a Curly Christmas!
- Wishing You The Spirit of Christmas
- The Night before - Chapter 5 of Holiday Dressing
- Santa's Biggest Reindeer
- Sweet as Candy is my Marley
- Jett our Golden Drummer Boy at Golden Curls Ranch
- Christmas Curly parade
- Steep Hills
- Merry Christmas from Conroy's Curly Horses!
- Merry HO HO Christmas
- Santa Claus has come to town!!
- My Christmas card(s) for you!
- Ho, ho, ho! Santa's Coming!
- Emergency -- Chapter 4 of Holiday Dressing
- Driving at home
- "Driving Miss Legsy"
- Diane Robertson and Blossom
- Trail Trails with Sexy Tex
- Learning from Jett, Diane and Tawnya
- O, tannenbaum! Chapter 3 Dressing for the Holiday...
- A New Look
- Festive Outfits - chapter 2
- Curly Boy working
- I will be brief and wish happy birthdays to Bernic...
- My Christmas Present
- Dec. Ride in leather
- Tuck's Frist Trail Ride at the Ranch.
- Holiday Dressing
- Bonding time with Suri and Voelie
- November Team Challenge Winners!!
- Big Improvement!!
- Froze Toes
- December 7 - amazing views and scenery
- DERR!! Day late, dollar short, the Delinquent Blog...
- Finally a picture of ME and my Curly
- Beauty Day!
- "Ride with Me" - Michigan wetlands
- Too Wonderful for Words
- Back in the saddle
- Riding in a new place with Suri
- Back on the Trails on a Saturday!
- Saddle Up for a Sunday Ride!!
- Christmas decor
- Christmas Curly Decorating Contest!
- Thank you for the November rides
- Never Rein Back!
- December Challenge!
- *Charm and her daddy
- Late night ride with Harold and Chester and the Cu...
- A Miracle
- Chester, Harold and I ride while the kids do play....
- Going Out with a Bang, Not a Whimper
- ▼ December (89)
- ► 2010 (477)
- ► 2009 (333)