Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wishing You The Spirit of Christmas

ENTRY #14


Luke 2:10-12

"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.  And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger."

I hope you enjoy my Christmas card,  and I wish all my fellow RACers a very, very Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.  Thank you all for making the RAC such an enjoyable experience for me.  I have learned a lot about myself and my handsome Curly Ah-D and have made many friends.

~Susan and Didder

10 comments:

  1. Okay Susan that one was awesome, I really liked it you done so very very good.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family from ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Susan and Ah-D,
    Thank you. Yes, indeed Christ the Savior is born. "Once in royal David's city stood a lowly cattle shed, where a mother laid her Baby in a manger for His bed. Mary was that mother mild, Jesus Christ her little Child."
    God Bless you,
    Penny and Lyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,
    Thank you for reminding me of the real meaning of Christmas. Didder's curiosity of the babe is wonderful. Again, Awesome photo.
    May you and your family be truly blessed this Holiday and New Year.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Didder absolutely loved the model of the Christ child (and the King's present!) so I didn't even have to use the treats I had ready. Credits, left to right: Ian Lejonhud as a King bringing his present of Gold, Pastor Sharon Workman as a Wiseman, Zachary Lejonhud as Joseph, his girlfriend (and TB owner) Kayla Cushman as Mary, a model of the Christ child, Didder representing the animals of the stable and me as a shepherd. :) Blessings to you all ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family! What a great photo idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You done good, girl!! To enlist the help of all the "extras" AND Didder looks quite properly reverent!
    Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely the best. ulla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful manger scene, Susan!

    ReplyDelete