Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Fee & Ashley!

ENTRY #19
Ashley is part of our youth division and isn't able to post due to computer issues, so I am posting this for her. I still have a couple pics to post but they are giving me fits with this slow connection out of town. So stay tuned!


The harness on Fee is about 75 years old I saw it in this old farmer's barn and I bought it. This harness wasn't in the best shape so I spent 4 whole days conditioning and polishing it up and it turned out great. I want to teach Fee how to pull and so I thought this would make a great Christmas card too. This picture took about half hour and Fee was good as gold she almost acted like she knew what she was doing. I had so much fun bringing back a piece of history and it was so cool to listen to the old farmer's stories. Hope you have a great Christmas.






  

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,
    All your hard work paid off....what a great looking harness. From the photos, you can tell Fee really loves his human friend (you) and pulling the cart.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos do look very old fashioned - nice job! And good to hear from you on the RAC, too!

    ReplyDelete