Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Miracle




Ok all month and probably longer we in Minnesota have been completely dry. I got home from work and wanted to get in one more team ride together with a wonderful Canadian team, Donna and Linus. Got done with my ride and went to the house and did my normal wife/mother duties (supper and all). Went out to do chores and in the middle of chores it started to rain. I was in the barn with my oldest son, and ran like wild fire to quick grab up anything to put on Marley to "ride in the rain". I think I am going to have to invest in a bareback pad, I am really begining to enjoy it. You should have seen the look on his face, it was priceless, that is what I should have had the camera for really! He thought I was nuts wanting to get cold and wet :) It was dark and cold and wet. I knew snow was in the forcast but not rain. I took advantage of it and got up on Marley and we took a quick wet ride around one of our pens. Let me tell you this am on the way to work we definately paid for it. It was ICEY!!! So being I had no pictures cause I was just doing chores for the night I wanted to share a few from this summer that I finally just got from the photographer that took them. And yes I am proudly wearing my RAC t-shirt :) Oooo the summer memories to be back again real soon! Harold I might have to 'hunt' you down to go for a ride :)





Also a huge THANK YOU to Denise for this months challenge. I got to get to know some great people and made some life long friendships. I had also a wonderful time trying to keep up with our teammates Donna and Linus, but was very honored. To the other teams out there, best of luck!







Marley & Dana & you can't for get Larry :)

5 comments:

  1. Dana,
    You and Marley make a great team. I am glad to have gotten to know you both just a little bit. I am looking forward to hearing more about your silent partner and Marley's stable mate, Larry.
    Sincerely,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, and I enjoyed your rain story. What a bunch of crazies we are to do this stuff for kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Dana we never got any rain this part of the state, weather man said the dryst fall in 141 years.
    Very nice pictures How far is Aitkin from you?
    It was an honor for me to get all the atention for Nov. I was very proud, so was my family I thank you all so very Much. Especially up in Canada Eh??????
    Thanksagain Harold

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Harold there you go again. Keep it up and we will make you and honourary Canadian!
    Dana, I had such a blast with you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna my cousin is Canadian does that count for me?????

    ReplyDelete