Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thanks Eh!

I purchased Linus as a foal and he was a weanling when he came home to me. I will forever be thankful and grateful first to Lynn for suggesting the RAC to me and also to Denise for running such an amazing project!! The RAC helped me to train my first youngster and I've learned so much from all of you!
Buying a foal my husband wasn't allergic to turned into an unbelievable experience. I have international and local Curly friends and love following all your stories too.
So, Denise, from the bottom of my heart and my Curly's big heart. Thank you so much for all your hard work and your dedication. Not only to this incredible breed, but to all of us as well.
I'm really looking forward to more stories about Reese and Bear in 2012!!
Thanks for an amazing 2 years!!!
Donna & Linus

4 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, thank you. I know I speak for everyone when I say it's been such a fun journey to watch you and Linus grow together in your partnership!! Because of your dedication in sharing, we could experience it right along side you and that's been amazing. Heck makes all of us want a linus of our own now! =] I feel blessed to have such incredible people in my life. Thank YOU for making us part of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,
    what she said. :)
    It wouldn't have been the same without you, Girl, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a big, kind heart!
    As for your own Linus- I think they broke and threw away the mold after him...that's what my Dad and husband think anyway!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, another one for "eh"....careful, its addictive!!

    ReplyDelete