Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank you, Denise





Denise, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all you have done for us RACers. You are the best! You created a group where Curly owners could support each other and give each other help. We have celebrated each others' accomplishments and joys, and helped each other in times of trouble. All of this happened because YOU brainstormed the idea and held us all together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Now for a short trip down memory lane...

Acadia National Park 2010

Atop Horse Hill, Norway, Maine

Popham Beach 2011

A BIG trot in the surft at Old Orchard Beach 2009
A bareback trot in my yard

Thank you again, Denise, you are the best!

~Susan and her handsome Curly boy *RCR Ah-D-Das

8 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Susan,
    Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos of you and Didder. It was truly an awesome year riding our Curlies together. And, here's to 2012
    ....may we ride the Curly waves{:>
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap -- you just had to make me cry, didn't you Susan? I saw this subject title and tears came from nowhere! And then to see Angie's shortly behind - I am a totally weepy MESS. You both are awesome. Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams." ~Hosea Ballou

    You are awesome and we are all so excited to get you and Reese in the fun activities this year....wahoo ringing in 2012 the Curly horse way{:>
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you guys are trying to put a lump in an old mans throat, it ain't working HEHEHE I also appreciate all things Denise has done to pull us together I wrote her and told her what I thought , she know how my heart feels. I had a great time expecially in Nov. riding the country, thanks so very much.
    Harold an family and Curlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Harold you did. =] Just remember, where God closes a door, he opens a window...so maybe there will be something equally as rewarding up ahead. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really looking forward to Riding the Curly Waves and sharing pictures with everyone on Curly World in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan!! What a fantastic bunch of pictures of all the places that you and Didder have gone during RAC!! Congratulations!! A wonderful accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful trot down memory lane Susan. I've always loved your posts. Thanks for welcoming me into the RAC and being a constant support group!! Here's to lots more fun adventures in 2012!

    ReplyDelete