Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nevada's Blossom


Hello all,


As the mother of three sons I often wondered what it would be like to have had a daughter. Well, if I had a daughter like Golden Red's Nevada's Blossom I could not have been more pleased.


Blossom is a true delight. She is a sweet spirit and has the brains to match. She is a gorgeous sorrel with a long thick mane. She has the three sweet, equine "s's" star, strip, and snip. She has socks on both her rear feet and a strong, sturdy, Mustang build. 


She is intelligent and loving. That in my mind is a winning combination for all creatures but especially nice in a beautiful, straight. Curly filly. 


Today, a friend joined me on a beautiful, Texas Sunday afternoon trail ride. When we finished and started to get everyone in their stalls for dinner we heard sweet neighing and saw Blossom trotting down the road leading to the back 40. First, I was shocked and uttered out load; "how did she get out" while my friend opened the gate and let her in. Then I realized, she must like it here and didn't want to miss supper. She was given and extra rub and pat. And, I will definitely be walking fences tomorrow:)

I have decided that since I did not have daughters I was blessed instead with a beautiful filly named, Nevada's Blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment