Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year's from VT!

So unfortunately I didn't see the announcement about the Ride With Me for yesterday until it was too late to change my plans. So while the rest of you were out braving the cold I was in a very crowded and warm yoga studio finding all these muscles I didn't know I had until I got home yesterday. :P

But as soon as I recover from that experience I will be out there torturing Sage with deep snow again. Until then I have to cheat a little and post pictures from our last ride of 2009. Here we are on Dec. 31st, it's in the 20's and plenty warm. (But Sage still feels he is working waaay too hard in these pictures.) Sorry for the lousy quality! It gets dark pdq these days!







2 comments:

  1. Next time, we will be sure to let you know Brie! Glad you got out anyway --- that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Look forward to hearing more about your adventures and Curlies.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete