Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hi I'm Sassy~I have Naturally CURLY hair~What's your SUPER power?

Hello Curly Horse Bloggers
It has been awhile since I blogged, so thought I would catch up a bit.  Sassy and I have been working daily on something ... Target/clicker exercises....ground manners......standing *she does well but if I walk out of her sight....she paws  the ground* ...... and grooming. We have also unlocked the mystery of her ....sweating / shaking when on the trailer!!!  I have a step up slant load....and she has always gone in the front with the divider closed...Experimented and left the divider hooked to the wall..NO sweating...No shaking...YAYYYYYYY   Best guess here is she was having a lil Curly Claustraphobic panic attack!!!!

 I really love/enjoy Sassy's "CurlANality" She is such a character.  I discovered the other day that she likes to untie knots....so she now has a modified lead rope tied in knots hanging in her stall.....and she has them untied by breakfast time the next morning!!

Her back right hock is still swollen....but we were cleared to do limited restricted to flat arena! I was so excited!!! I had not had her under saddle since Nov!!!!! I had no idea how she was going to feel about the whole back in the saddle thingy....but she did BEAUTIFULLY!!!! I took my I-Kam glasses along ...I had NO idea until I downloaded it that I was GIGGLING uncontrollably in my first few moments back in the saddle... What a wonderful power to have......to give the gift of laughter and happiness....that is what my curlies do for me.....Thought I would share the video with you guys :


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_200154400002067#!/video/video.php?v=10150121281438818&oid=200154400002067&comments
Well Hello there Sassy Style

In My INCREDIBLE CURLY Horse Attire
On my Incredible Curly




Both my Curly Girls



Love how her eyelashes flutter close when I give her a kiss

Curly Kisses



~And then God Created the Curly Horse & it was AWSOME ♥ ~

Horsey Hugs from Sassy and Krista in Ohio


4 comments:

  1. It must be great to be riding Sassy again after such a long period. I hope her hock heals even more but it is great that you can start exercising her agin, I am sure she also enjoys that!
    Your video is very funny! I like the pictures, Sassy looks gorgeous again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love reading your stories and when I see your pics you make me smile! You are such a sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved you laughing in the video. I can't imagine not riding for 5 months! No wonder you were giggling with joy! Glad to Sassy is feeling better, and that she is behaving herself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK you GUYS!!!!! LLLOLLLL She just makes my heart smile..... It felt soooooooo good to be back on her after all this time!!!! Reading all of the posts from ya'll helped the frustration of not being able to ride her!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete