Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ride with Me - Janeen's Birthday!

Good Morning Everyone!! Today is Janeen Radtke's Birthday ...and a pretty significant one! She is riding today with a few friends that are able to take off work to go with her, but I can not! I thought this might be a way for me to join her in spirit. Wanna join us?! They are riding at 1:00 this afternoon EST. But I can't ride til at least 5. So head out when you can and sing Happy Birthday to Janeen! W000T!

Happy Birthday Janeen!! Wishing you a fun day and many, many more to come!

5 comments:

  1. it's raining like madeness (and it rained the whole night too) but I will try! Freedom and I are in our Mojo and have been working great these last couple of days so I want to keep that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Janeen! How many are you now?
    Shelly in Summerland, BC Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPY Birthday Janeen!!!! Have a wonderful ride!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you, you guys! I am proud to say I have made it to my 50th! It was an awesome day! My friends surprised me with a birthday party and this Ride With Me has been a surprise too! Love you, guys! Please read the two posts that were posted after this for more information.

    ReplyDelete