Friday, March 11, 2011

Jumping again today :)

So we had a second jumping lesson today - it was fun and went well I think!

I got a bit of video again of *Tessa (thanks Anastasia!), it shows us going over the jumps three times - first time through the first jump is okay - she knocks the second one down.  The second time through she puts in a good effort, jumping very big, but she lands on the wrong lead after both jumps.  She nails it the third time - pretty good form, good effort and gets the correct lead after all three jumps!  What a good girl!  This is a great experience for her and I - as it helps us to work at greater speed than we would normally, but keeping a focus with the jumping - I recommend it!

So here is the video:

Tomorrow I am taking her to a reining clinic - should be fun, will try to get some pictures to share :)
Shelly in Summerland, BC Canada
http://www.curlystandardplace.com

3 comments:

  1. First comment BOO-YA! I like the big jump she did, I was thinking "HANG ON!!! LOL". I hope you took the camera to the reining clinic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, apparently I didn't just think it! I actually laughed HAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good sport Tessa is! It was fun to see her flying around the ring. Wow, trailing riding, showing, jumping, reining, endurance....what else do you have up your sleeve? I am totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete