Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jumping Lesson!

Hello everyone!

As you all know already, my mum and I went for a jumping lesson yesterday. Overall, I don't have that much jumping experience. I did jump Cuervo when I was younger up to about 2'6, but that's about all my experience LOL. Anyways, it was Bijou's first time jumping and she did AWESOME!!! I have to say I'm a little nervous about jumping but I think as I do it more and more I will improve and gain confidence. Bijou is such a willing and sweet horse that I really don't know why I am so worried about it!

Anywho, here are a few pictures from the lesson. I love the look of concentration on Bijou's face. She really takes her job seriously.







Here's a video...I hope it works!




Thanks for reading everyone!!!
Anastasia
Summerland, BC
Canada

5 comments:

  1. How exciting - you sure don't look nervous...neither does Bijou. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure don't look nervous! Neither does Bijou, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it a lot, it looks very relaxed you are both doing a great job. Like to see how you two are doing next time. Like the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Bijou gaited by chance? It kind of looks like it after the last jump and she has a very swingy hind end....hmmm.

    ReplyDelete