Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wooly Reins




Good Morning Everybody! I was finally able to get out and go for a ride yesterday, the weather was just beautiful! We hit 50 degrees and you can tell that Marley is shedding tons! This is just one side, I have been even brushing him every night for about the last week, I feel he is going to be bald before I know it. We still have plenty of snow but now alot of ice so all I could do yesterday was walk. Most of the bottom line of my fence is stil under snow yet, I am hoping by the weekend I can see that line again. So just walking Marley and I worked on some bending exercises, backing, and stopping/standing still. He is such a nut, even though I haven't ridden him much yet this year he started bending his head around on his own as soon as I was in the saddle. It is just routine for us to start out ridding doing that. Looking forward to the April Mini Contest, it looks like tons of fun. If anyone is interested in the reins that Marley is sporting I ordered them from Woolybear Tack they are in Webster, MN and they will do custom orders as well and they do matching wither straps as well. I forgot to bring it out of the house and put it on him too. Till next time...Happy St. Patricks Day!!
Dana, Marley, & Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment