Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rick Lamb Radio Show

Hello all! Well, just an update on the airing of The Horse Show.......I received a cd in the mail yesterday from the Lambs, and it was a copy of the radio interview. It evidently was playing this weekend on the different radio stations, but you can also still hear it from Rick's website if you like. The link is http://www.thehorseshow.com/listen.aspx Still no word on the airing of the tv program on RFDTV.......and we do not have cable tv here, so I might not catch when it is about to air. If I do find out in advance, I will let you know. I think if we can watch Rick's website updates, it will tell us of upcoming programs. I have been concentrating on the new foals and other farm things lately, and had neglected to keep a check on his website. Sorry! :O) Thanks Ellen for getting the word out too! I had the cd in my possession for a couple of hours before I got a chance to listen - I was in the middle of putting out round bales when I stopped to check the mail.....and there it was! AND I had to move Maelie back to her other pen - she had visitors from Canada this last week - which she loved! But of course, if I was in a hurry, she for sure had her slow walk on..........well, Maelie always has her slow walk on! :O) She is a joy to work with though, and has always done a great job of promoting that Curly personality when we have visitors to the farm. Hope you enjoy the program.......Brandon did a great job speaking, but me........well, you will see when you listen. :O]

1 comment:

  1. I think you both did a wonderful job Ms Barbara!!! Keep up the great work!!! I completely enjoyed listening to it...I made my hubby turn down the NCAA game he was watching so we could listen...LLOLLL Awsome JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete