Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back in the Bush!

I decided against better judgement to go back into the bush again today. We had so much fun yesterday but I didn't mention that I hurt my knee..or the back of it anyway. I didn't really think much of it and kept rubbing cream into it last night and this morning. Thinking as with most sore muscles I could work it out I headed back to the bush again! We weren't back there long before I was in quite a bit of pain. Linus was phenomenal though and seemed to sense something was up with me. He slowed his pace and we took our time going back.
He greeted me very enthusiastically today and I think he was hoping we were going back into the bush again! It was another very beautiful day out. I've noticed though that every day this week right before I am about to work with Linus it starts to snow...I think its great and if that's what it takes for us to get a decent amount of snow here I will keep taking him out as much as I can!!
I only took one picture today, I had to get Linus to back up so I could take it and show the way the tree trunk had fallen. It was near the front of the bush so it was kind of like a big ranch gate welcoming us to a peaceful and beautiful playground!!
Hopefully my knee heals fast and we can get back in the bush again soon...but I suspect we might have a few days of road work!


Donna & Linus
Lunenburg, ON Canada

6 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts. You really challenge him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of your knee Donna, I hope it heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you heal up soon! I like your gateway. You and I feel the same about the woods. So peaceful and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna & Linus, yeah I know that hurting bones lol. Be better soon. He looks awesome! Interesting, you are living in Lunenburg? I did my studies in Lueneburg in Germany :) A wonderful middleage city with all these red stone houses. Hm, are there connections? I like your boy very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. Knee is much better today, just a light brace on it to keep it from rolling backwards on me.
    I'm not sure Caren if there is a connection. There are a lot of dutch families in the area. There is also a Lunenburg in Nova Scotia. Our Lunenburg is very tiny.

    ReplyDelete