Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter pictures in Norway

Hi everyone! I havent been blogging since last week, because we almost dident have any network working on my school except in the school time. So I couldent post anything, but I will show you some pictures me and Lene was taking last weekend. When we were done, we were riding on Misty and Fire in the wood, with the foals, New York and Tennessee. I was riding Misty in the front, and she was so good to break her way through all the snow.






Me, Fire, New York and Tennessee














Virginia




Idaho












Playing in the snow






Anniken





5 comments:

  1. Anniken, thank you for updating us and sharing the awesome pics of you and Lene's horses. Look at that snow! How fantastic! So you rode with the little ones bouncing along? I love pics of that...it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... I know you are used to snow, but isn't this a lot? Your horses are awesome! I hope the winter stays at your place lol, since springtime has come to us here in Germany :) Best Caren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good you like the pictures Denise! Yeah, we were both riding and taking pictures :) Caren, I guess it is, but we always have a lot of snow :) personally im not a big fan of all this snow, looking foreward to summer now:P
    Hope u all understand my english writing, im still doing my best :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great Anniken! You must keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete