Monday, January 17, 2011

Received my RAC/Curly Horse Country Apparel

Hello Fellow Curly Lovers!

I received my RAC/ Curly horse apparel on Saturday and it is AWSOME!!! (Thanks Denise)  I had also ordered an additional sweatshirt and long sleeve t!! The sweatshirt is 'brushed' inside and like a big ole soft, warm hug!!!
Sassy and I didnt get to do much this weekend except some target training.  Her back left hock is swollen again ....X-rays are all clear...so all my fellow curly horse lovers who pray.... please send one up for my Sassy-girl!  Vet and I are now determining our next course of action!!!!  

Anyway....Something I thought was cool is I posted a pic of my apparel package after it arrived on facebook....Denise suggested I post pics of me in the shirts...I did...and one of my very good friends in Omaha Ne (who is totally afraid of anything over the size of medium dog) asked that I get her a pink /black t shirt!!! So, Im going to order her a pink/black "Adorned in curls"!!!!!  It made me totally smile that a non horse person will be walking around a city of two million people promoting our beloved curlies!!!!!!!!!!  Here is me in mine....Cant wait to see you guys in yours!!!! 

Long Sleeve T and RAC T

"C" is for Curly
Super Soft Sweatshirt

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get mine. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krissy, your enthusiasm is so contagious! =] I thought the pic of the package on fb was a hoot! Thanks for sharing. I am sure everyone will be getting theirs soon...if not by now. Although Krissy lives in OH., so not to far from me as far as shipping time.

    I am glad you integrated a little RAC activity in with your post, good girl! =] I'll be praying for Sassy. Poor girl. This time of year, it's hard to show off your shirts while outside working your critters...too bad we don't give out parkas! LoL. They all look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO I hope I will get mine tomorow or soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heho! So lovely and cute! Thanks for sharing all of your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krissy - you and I are twins! I chose the pink also. We are going to wear the hide off these shirts LOL
    Adena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! :) I hope my shirt arrives soon!!!

    ReplyDelete