Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowny Curls in Texas

Hello Curly Horse Friends, 

Snow is rare in Texas so I took photos to share.....



Yesterday and the day before, everyone had a grand time playing in the snow..... today we stayed in the barn till late morn and everyone was groomed head to toe. The snow has turned to slush and frozen over once more so it is slick and icy....
With temperatures less than 18 degrees our wells are frozen.....but toting water to the barn is worth it when the warm, Curly hugs are waiting for you.
Warm hugs from Texas

3 comments:

  1. Wow Angie, I bet this is rare! Do you like it? And the horses, did they react astonished/irritated? Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the south has received more snow then where I live in WI this year. I probably just jinxed myself, oh well. I'm sure your horses enjoyed it as much as ours do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's been a real adventure for them and me{:.
    Personally, I love the snow but when it stays below 18 degrees for a few days and all the water hoses freeze up I'm not a happy camper.
    Funny, the horses did not want to drink the water toted to them from the house...makes me wonderful how much chlorine and chemicals I am drinking{:<
    Stay warm,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete