Thursday, April 14, 2011

Curly Mustang Stallions - Have a ball at Golden Curls Ranch

Hello again,

Well, to say the Curly Mustang guys and I had a ball is an understatement. We had two actually. The big blue ball that I bought years ago to stretch my back muscles so I could be more centered and balanced in my seat was perfect. It had lots of bounce!


I bought my son, who is now eighteen,  this really cool ball as a science fair years ago and it collapses, oh my,  Well, it took a little convincing to make the guys sure it was not going to eat them. I guess because it would get big and then small. Ha.
But, the funniest thing was watching the mares watch the guys from their gate. They had a blast and I'm sure are ready to take on the challenge.


Angie and Golden Curly Mustang Men, Kaufman, Texas

4 comments:

  1. the photo second to the last - kind of a wild hair style goin' on there Angie !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betsy,
    Me or Sparky? Ha, it is so windy here in Texas and I am sure we have lost our top two layers of soil. (Found a lot of it in my mouth and ears:) That Sparky boy does have a lot of mane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparky silly woman -- you always have a great hair day as far as I can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use the second ball you have, I know it as a toy:) Your curly guys look great again!

    ReplyDelete