Monday, April 11, 2011

I finally started my obstacle challenge this past Saturday. I chose the dirt bike/atv (before it had been removed the list) because my neighbor recently put a track on his property, practically in my living room. The track is a few feet away from our property line and they've been using it for about a month or so now. Rah has gotten immune to the noise but still swishes his tail when the riders go whizzing by. I hand walk him and let him graze along the property line and eventually he just tunes the riders out. Sorry no pics. I've been asking my husband to take pics since the challenge started and I cannot wait any more.

2 comments:

  1. Dirt bikes can be tricky! Snowmobiles, too. When I ask my husband to take pictures of me for the RAC, the photos I end up with are ones of my butt while I am swinging into the saddle. At least he is still interested! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you guys for taking on a challenging obstacle with the dirt bikes! To bad you have to live right next to them. They are loud! Be safe and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete