Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Greetings from New Hampshire



Hello Fellow Curly Bloggers,


It's been some time since I last blogged ....

Well, I'm glad to say that the snow is finally off the trails, the ice has melted, and although there is some serious mud out there, the trails are at least passable!

I've been enjoying the nice weather, riding quite a bit, and working with Lakota.

My goal was to ride every day of my vacation - (I'm a teacher) - I started out great ... made it out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday .. then... just like every other school vacation... I came down with a nasty cold and cough. So missed yesterday and today. I hope to get out tomorrow, we'll see.

This is my absolutely favorite time of the year to ride - warm, sunny and no bugs!!


Ground Training & Familiar Acquaintances

Lakota has been doing really well! Here he is meeting the dentist, getting used to the head-gear apparatus, and feeling the various tools in his mouth. He was a perfect little angel!
I often struggle to get photos because I'm usually by myself - but I've included a couple of recent videos of my husband walking Lakota on and off the trailer, and trekking over a make-shift wooden bridge. The boy is fearless. (Just wish I could stop the "mouthy biting thing....)



Bill was caught by surprised with a little "love bite" at the end ....Grrrrrr.....(not a proud parenting moment)

3 comments:

  1. Hey you -- I was thinking about you yesterday wondering where you were hiding !:) blast that cold and trailer over to ride with me. IF IT EVER STOPS RAINING !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! Let me see what I can manage - I'd love to!!!!! I'll email you or call you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete