Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shelly's Birthday Ride

My Mom and I had a nice ride today under a heavy chilly cloud cover. I rode Elektra since I've been busy and she has not been ridden in 2 days. Wonder who my Mom picked ? I forgot my camera - so the photo's are all from my Mom's camera.



We had originally planned on taking a quick ride since we got a late start and it was chilly -- but once in the saddle we took a longer route.






Lots of storm damage in here -- we had to pick our way around trying to find our old trailway.













Found some lingering snow











And quite a few trees across the trail to find our way around throughout the woods.




There was no really spectacular scenery but it felt great to be out in the saddle.. even though at first I thought it was too cold and windy to be out for long.

Happy Birthday Shelly !!  We enjoyed riding with you today

Zoe in Vermont

1 comment:

  1. No spectacular scenery around here either, but boy oh boy, is sure is nice to be out! We have patches of snow, too, and we still have to be very careful about sink spots. Won't be too long now before everything is light green!

    ReplyDelete