Monday, April 25, 2011

Finally The Weekend







Saturday was a cloudy dreary cool day, I was really optomistic on how Sunday was suppose to be almost 70. Anyway, after all the house work was done the family set out to build tarp alley and set up a few obstacles so we could get a ride in on my day off. So in about an hour we had the tarps up and set out in the driveway, hung rags, empty jugs, and styrafoam (sp) in the trees. Friday I stopped at the dollar store and picked up some cute spring time dangly things to hang from the stall door for streamer things. The cat tried to play with the things I hung from the tree, it was just funny to watch him jumping to hit them around. Larry was a bit more nervous with the tree hangning things and took some extra time getting him to go through them. The alley wasn't so scary for either Marley or Larry and had them even stand in there for a few seconds, alone while I was on the outside and while ridding. The flower dangle things in the door way had had just threw Larry for a loop, he ran through them as fast as he could. So this is where I spent a lot of the evening was with him walking through it until he would stand paciently underneth it. Marley smelled it and I thought he was going to try and eat them pieces! Oh and just to let all you Curly lovers know that I would never do those types again, I wasn't thinking when I bought them and hung them, they get tangled in the curls! Oh well, the second pass through riding on Marley to go outside I just let them be in his hair, got tired of untangling, but he stood quietly in the door way to let me do it. So many pictures where taken that I thought about putting a slide show together instead, maybe in the future, after I figure out how :) Marley, Larry & Dana (MN)

1 comment:

  1. Great obstacle course Dana! A slide show of all the pictures would be fun to watch:)

    ReplyDelete