Monday, April 25, 2011

Kayla super girl

Our Kayla, 17 YO mare is very shy and is unusual nervous for a curly horse.
She hasn't been handled very much I guess and her trust...you need to earn it.
She is also in foal so I don't do the obsticals with her. I think it is to stress full for her.

However she surprises me sometimes and she does earn her points.
My husband was working on the trachhoe and she was in her field. He ride straight next to her. Normaly she takes of, but now I was in the field too and she just stood there watching him go by....whoohoooo

Then I took her out and she had to walk over the big yellow hose....Did it no problem.

Sweet beautiful Kayla, we love her.

1 comment:

  1. How cool Marion, she is relaxing now that she has found a loving home. Cannot wait to see her baby.

    ReplyDelete