Monday, April 11, 2011

Pictures to go with my last post.

I was finally able to load these this morning. It still took a while but here they are!

I know you can't see it but at this was taken just as I fired the cap gun. You can see how bothered Linus is!

My son and nephew introducing the wind spinners.

It surprised him a bit when the wind caught it and made some noise but he soon figured out it wasn't going to eat him.

Could touch him all over with it.


I know this is kind of a stacked photo with a few layers to it but what I love about it is that it shows how calm Linus is even with me holding my little guy who is firing a gun (there were no caps in it this time but it still made a really loud noise)

Enjoy

Lunenburg, ON Canada

1 comment:

  1. He's really not worried about much is he! That is just great - nice pictures too!
    Shelly in Summerland, BC Canada

    ReplyDelete