Saturday, April 9, 2011

More obstacles and trailrides





The last couple of days I have been doing more obstacles with Mallie and Lydiker (Freedom did it all need to make some challenging ones LOL). So I ride Freedom instead he needs more of that too and I hope my husband can find some time helping making me some obstacles. But my internet access was very bad. I made a lot of videos but it takes forever to download it, so for now just pictures. I will try to get them on YouTube.
It is so much fun seeing the difference between the ages. Freedom is 4, Mallie 3 and Lydiker 2 years old.
And they all responded differently. Freedom was a champ on the ground AND in the saddle. He was like…well if you think this is fun whatever…Mallie is what are we doing what, what, what and then she relax and has the same attitude as Freedom. Lydiker is the most spooky one and he need more convincing that everything is ok and those things are not going to eat him. Also he is very easy distracted. That because of the age too. I mean being 2 years you can’t focus for a long time. But he did great and passed a lot of obstacles.




1 comment:

  1. Your horses are doing great Marion! So brave with all the new things.

    ReplyDelete