Monday, April 18, 2011

Water, Water Everywhere




We had a deluge Saturday night, so our Sunday ride gave us some nice water obstacles.This is AhD's "I'm not so sure..." look. I just waited and reassured him, and then he crossed the whitecaps like a trooper. Of course, crossing the other way we were headed home, so that was not a problem!

AhD was so incredibly laid back on this ride, from start to finish. I felt like pinching myself, and I enjoyed it immensely.I just love this old truck. It has changed quite a bit in the sixteen years that I have been riding past it. We stopped here awhile, and I decided to fool around with my camera timer since this was such a laid back ride.

Guess what? I got it to work!!AhD had food in his mouth because he viewed my dismount and camera fiddling as a golden opportunity to cram in some munchies. We continued on and did a nice walk along a stream. Everything was so beautiful and fresh-smelling. What a joyous and relaxing ride. I can't wait for the green leaves to start appearing. Won't be long now! -Susan and *RCR Ah-D-Das in Maine

5 comments:

  1. That sounds great Susan, such a lovely ride! I can't wait to get out and do some trailriding myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I am impressed. Don't think Bruce would have anything to to with that water:) You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice ride Susan -- I see your truck is pretty similar to the car on our trail :) we've been riding past our trail car since Zoe was around 12 or something ! and would you believe the last time we were up there, the landowner was actually gathering the old junk out of the woods which just goes to show how metal prices are so high right now -- it's worth it to drag our centuries old landmarks out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's awesome that he crossed those white caps! Good boy!! Loved the self pic too...you two looks so happy and relaxed. Another great ride to add to the many others already this year! W00T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to take advantage of the white water! That would be so much fun. There is nothing that close to me though. Love the timer pic!

    ReplyDelete