Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy late birthday Shelly :-)

Freedom in the creek, that was a big step!. The ride to the creek was a big thing too so I was very proud he did all this by himself with no compagnion horse with him.


Sorry, I really need to keep up with my blogging. I have been doing a lot with the boys and girl but didn't post it *shame on me*

Yesterday though was a bad, bad day, so much rain unbelievable, and I had a terrible headache so I am sorry no birthday ride her, but I had you in my thoughts though!
I am working with Freedom on softness and getting him better on my legs. The last two weeks I have worked him very much (between the rainy days) and he is doing great. Every day I start him in the round pen and we finish with a trail ride. Sometimes we even find our self an obstacle so we take that too. This coming week I am building more obstacles.
Mallie is doing great too, I have not ride her yet since I want to take time for it and I am also working with a problem horse. I decided only to ride two horses intensively a day because it is taking to much of me unfortunate. My body is screaming to stop after that.
However I do groundwork with Mallie, Lydiker and Moose. Moose is so sweet.
Well the photo’s will show more what we have been doing.

There are those cows again....



This was a bit scarry for him, but he did fine after just a couple of minutes





BYE, see you soon again....

Marion, Hidden Cave Ranch,Kentucky

5 comments:

  1. Marion, that last picture was so cute, I just love that face! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "big equipment" photo. You can tell he is nervous, but he did it for you. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Marion! I agree with Dana that the last picture is sooo cute! The big equipment also looks great and great that he got used to it and was ok with riding along it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes he did great. On our way back he sniffed and looked at it like huhhh did this done that...

    ReplyDelete