Friday, April 29, 2011

A few more obstacles

Just a couple more days in april so I planned another obstacle session:)


I took my backpack along to the field and took Suri out of the field to let her look at it. I had put a few horse goodies in it and she found them quickly! The backpack was really no problem for her. Then we went on to the mailbox (also with a treat). This also was a piece of cake. Then I walked a bit more along the road and then turned into the other driveway and led Suri into the carport (I felt like giving her some more challenges, also ones that are not on the list) she completely trusted me and followed me in to the dark and low carport. We turned around and went back out. Then I had her stand on the concrete and took a broom and started sweeping the floor around and under her. She was not bothered by this either. She is so easy going, a joy to work with her.


Voelie is getting a bit more out of her winter coat and is such a beauty! She really changed since last year and is groing fast again now. I love to see her change into a young horse instead of a foal.


I feel so blessed to have these two lovely horses, they are really different and both so lovely!


Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me today. I do have some pictures from a few days ago. A collegue of mine had his camera with him and I asked him to take some pictures of me and the horses. Both are still in wintercoat even though it is warm. They just keep on shedding. I don't know where all this hair is coming from!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica your girls are both very gorgeous. It must really help bonding with a new horse when they are so accepting of everything. You guys are going to make a superb team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea, Jessica, for obstacles! Both your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,
    I agree, all three of you are gorgeous{:> Keep up the good work.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete