Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tygs' own obstacle challenge

This morning I went out to have my husband get pictures of the ball obstacle with Tygs. I hadn't practiced it, but didn't think it would be a problem. Here we are bouncing it over his head.











Next I threw it between his legs. How bored can he look?



















I needed to get to work and was going to take Tygs back when he showed a great interest in the garbage can that my husband had been using to work his horse. So I let Tygs investigate. He immediately opened the top and it banged back down. No reaction from Tygs. Then he started to to rub his head on hit and my husband was holding it, so it wouldn't knock over and I suggested he just let Tygs do whatever with it.



So Tygs proceeded to knock it over.....open the lid further.....





....and check to see what was inside!


"Mom, this was a much better challenge than the ball!"

I think I'll work on him dragging things. Maybe that will be more of a mental challenge for him!

2 comments:

  1. Janeen,
    It looks like you and Tygs are having great fun. I need to get a ball. Having fun and learning is the way to go.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a curious horse! Tygs is such a character! Great job, Janeen!

    ReplyDelete