Saturday, April 30, 2011

HAPPY QUEENSDAY Netherlands and 1 y anniversary







Today I got up early. It is exactly 1 year since we left the Netherlands and moved to Kentucky. Wauw times flies and we did so much in only one year. We came in with 2 dogs and 2 cats exhausted in Memphis and then had a 6 hour drive to our new home and new future. (ok I went back the next week to pick up my horse in the Netherlands) but that was it.
Also it is Queens day today in the Netherlands, BIG celebration national holiday. Our Queen her last name is Orange so everybody is either dressed up in Red White and Blue our nation flag or Orange.
I did not have very much crazy stuff we use to have. But I took all Dutch items I could find and dressed up the boys. Mallie is in heat so I could not take her, the boys like her too much LOL

side note..No they are not on drugs hahaha they all look like ooo now what more crazy stuff. It is amazing how calm they are.

So last Challenge obstacle orange Dutch Queens day morning.
We had a lot of fun and will continue doing obstacles for fun and experience.
Denise thanks again!!!.....
Now I am leaving to Lexington to the Reining Cub..wearing my curly shirt haha. Next challence Curly reining horse.

Marion, Freedom, Lydiker, Moose…..and Mallie an Kayla in the field, Kentucky

3 comments:

  1. Marion,
    Great photos and I agree our Curlies are so kind and gentle.
    Cannot wait to see a Curly reining horse. Wahoo!
    You are so cool for wearing our RAC Curly shirt and sharing about our Curlies with others{:>
    I am all for celebrating Queen's day....maybe next we can make it a true celebration.
    Hugs,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Marion, I didn't know your move had been so recent! What an adventure! You're right, you have accomplished so much and your horses are great! Happy Queen's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beauties! Great way to celebrate Queen's Day.

    ReplyDelete