Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter Weekend


 Happy Easter Curly Nation! ~ GOD created the Curly Horse ....and it was AWSOME ~ One of the many blessings Im thankful for on this Easter weekend.
 Sassy and I have been having a blast with the April challenge.... Here are some sights and if I can get them to upload ...some videos  of the last several weeks!  Singing Balloons...non singing balloons...balls...four wheelers....bobbing for apples....scary hoses....most obnoxious cell phone ring I could find...me in the middle of her hay bale...umbrella ....Crinklyyyy huge tarp....are just a few....and well of course the Bunny ears which arent on the list....butttt probably caused the biggest eyes of ALL at first!!!! LLLOLLLL













Attached it to me..and asked her to target...and She did

 


















Curly Hugs from Sassy and Krissy in Ohio


5 comments:

  1. I agree those bunny ears are cute!!!!
    I also love all your pictures of the obstacles. You did a lot of stuff with Sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, Krissy! You did alot! Love the bunny ears. Sassy is just so stunning in her western attire...what a cool pair you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissy,
    You and Sassy are on a roll and definitely our RAC designated custom apparel model{:> Love the relationship you have developed with Sassy. By the way, how did she get the name Sassy? Hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!!!! Introducing this stuff to her has been such a blast!!!!! I am particularly proud that Rain.... my daughters prom and a hospital stay didnt deter us...LLLOLLL I am sooo thrilled I decided to join RAC!!!
    Angie....Sassy's name is based on her parents names.....and the way she carries herself!! Her Sire is MCH Ernie and Her Mama is Hounds Wyldfire..... Sassy's full name is Classic Dreams Curly Hot~N~Sassy! From what I understand...even from a very young age....Sassy has been as accurate of an adjective as it is a Barn name..LLLOLLLLL I think Prissy should be her middle name!!! <3

    ReplyDelete