Monday, April 25, 2011

Freedom RULES! he is just amazing!








Remember when we started? he gave me a fly lesson. Was bad in groundwork. Did not want to go.....and look at him now. He is so amazing he just does everything I ask him to do. Either if it's with the obstacles, or on a trailride he does it.
Last week we had two friends doing a trailride on the property and I took Freedom to lead them and showed the trails....he was the leading horse and he did great!



Marion
Hidden Cave Ranch, Kentucky

2 comments:

  1. Wow Marion what an improvement in such short time with Freedom, you must be so proud of him and of yourself! I think he is doing so great for such a young horse he looks great doing all the obstacles! And that wiling temperament is exactly what you want in your riding partner, that is so great! I love the pictures of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super job Marion -- and I see your husband has been a busy boy building obstacles for you !! YAY

    ReplyDelete