Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday's World ...Curly style

Heyyy there Curly World!!! 
I hope everyone had a wonderful day! It was a really quiet here. Woke up with a formidable migraine.....So Sassy got a 'migraine' day!!!  The weather here is still totally cold! They are calling for snow tomorrow ..thru the weekend!  Im asking for a
This afternoon I received my order from Equi-spirit horse toys..(they had a really awsome combo package together for Christmas).  Im really looking forward to adding these to our play. The sent a DVD with the toys Im going to try and watch tonight.  Have you any of you  used the Equi-spirit balls, parachutes, etc??  I had the Stacy Westfall ball...my girls loved it BUT it lasted with my daughter's spotted draft thru two sessions!! She whacked it the tried to sit on it.....and it went totally flat!!! LLOLL  Dont recommend that one if your horse is over mini! 

Where the drained/injected Sassy

Equi-Spirit package..YAY

Small Ball cover LLLOLLL

I also have a question as to how the comments on our blogs work.  If I answer on the original blog..does it notify those who have commented that I replied???  I wasnt sure...so I commented back here!!! :)

Emmy!! We did ...I just love working with Sassy!!

Caren!! Thank you...In those situations I work on remembering that Im the leader and she is counting on me to feel safe<3

Lesly!!!! Sassy was five when I became her human. No, she doesnt have sweating if Im on there with her!! The other thing she does...but not all the time is shake!!!  I would think she would resist going on it...but she is just as docile as she can be!!!!  The ONLY time she is naughty is with the vet at the barn...I take her to an equine facility she is awsome....They come to us...She is having NONE of it!!!!!
Thank you for the picture compliment!!!! I LOVE your site...your equine family is gorgeous!! I was giggling as I read how he buys you  equipment...and you gift him a horse <3

Denise!!! Thank you!!! Sassy is a silver/grey Gruella!! Sassy's accessories are pink *which I tell everyone is an attitude NOT just a color* So I call her my platinum N pink girl! LLOLLL  I do have hay in the trailer ...I use those EZ hayfeeders ( LOVE LOVE LOVE them) ....but she isnt interested in eating if she is nervous!  She was on stall rest til Monday due to swelling in the hock.....she wouldnt touch her water or her hay after Panda and KAllie-girl were turned out. 

Michelle!!!! CLICKER Training is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!! LLLOLLLL  Sassy and I have an awsome time with it! Lakota is beautiful!!!!  Do you do clicker training with both your girls???  Sassy wont eat if she is nervous either!! How old are your girls?

Curly CMT!!! Thank you!!!!!!  How old is your mare???  Yes I agree about being blessed to have one! It is soooo helpful to be able to  practice with them!!! 

Horsey Hugz
Sassy and Krissy

3 comments:

  1. I so want one of those balls! A boarder had one at the farm but she ended up moving to new stable. Looks like the leg is getting better! There were two horses at my old barn that had a similar issue and they both healed fine after a few weeks. They did end up losing a bit of weight during the recovery for some reason so you may want to keep an eye on that just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I thought she looked like a grulla...how gorgeous! What kind of curls does she get inthe winter? My mare is thirteen now; my family has had her since she was five and she has been mine since 2005. What is Sassy's story? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) wonderful! And YES, Clicker Training is super! Thanks for sharing all of your experiences!

    ReplyDelete