Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter Blues


I am enjoying reading what folks are doing. The one that I really found interesting is the equi-spirit horse toys. I had to go check them out right away. Being the weather is so cold, and have so much snow we can't do much riding right now. Larry, Marley, and I are really going to have to make up some time come warmer weather. But in the mean time when everyone comes in for supper they get a good brushing and of course a hug! My friend Lisa came over lastnight and took a pictures of me and Marley hang'n out in his stall. More snow in the forecast to for this weekend. It is 14 degrees out but it is blowing so bad I can hardly see our neighbors house! I did look out the window as I was doing dinner dishes and seen Larry kicking up his heels. I don't know how you can feel good like that when it is so windy and cold. But it made me laugh though. Keep up the great posting everyone!

5 comments:

  1. It needs to get spring right away! Open pasture for all the horses and no more cold feet for us! So cute your Marley! He has a nice wooden appartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Dana...that pic I have without a name is YOURS! Seeing you all bundled up with Marley by your side..yep, that's the pic I have that I didn't know who it was! I'll have to email it to you to confirm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooopps...well at least you figured out who it was :) Thank you for the compliment on his appartment. I really apreciate it. I agree with you on no more cold feet, and plenty of room for the horses to play and eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana!!! Hope you are staying warm!!! Snowing like crazy here too....Grrrrr..My daughter was on a two hour delay this morning!!! How did Marly and Larry get there names? Love the grooming and the hugs!!! We do Beauty shoppe and lovins too.... Isnt that just the most relaxing activity ever???!!!
    The Equi-Spirit balls/toys are soooo much better made...Im still in the progress of getting everything inflated!! Ever tried target/clicker training?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana,
    Handsome fella you have there. You're welcome to bring them to Texas and ride with me, although, we are due to snow and arctic cold this week.

    Time to get my insulated tall, Mountain Horse boots and long johns out, I guess.

    My son's name is Marty,too. Love his name.
    Stay warm,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete