Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woohoo Freedom, Mallie, Moose and Lydiker rocks!


Been doing a lot with Freedom these last days. Trail riding, and obstacle training. Went to a show too this weekend but with a quarter horse. We do ranch sorting and it started out pretty good, but he let me down big time (again)
I was so disappointed since we were doing so well. But anyway this has nothing to do with the RAC..

Freedom, Mallie, Moose and Lydiker I have been practicing and of course forgot my camera all the time. Mallie, Moose and Lydiker are perfect and we have a lot of obstacles down but no prove :-) so we'll do it again.

Yesterday I made a video with Freedom which is hard holding the camera and try to get him not spooked since the wind was very hard. We had a tornado the day before close by so lots of rain and wind. But he just stood there like...oww ok if you think this is fun I hold still..oo you want to walk ok ...ohh ride with all this stuff..are you sure? ok whatever hahaha



Have fun

Marion
Hidden Cave Ranch, Kentucky

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marion, I embedded your video for you. I hope it's ok. What a Good Boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a brave boy he is, doing great with the tarp, hoop, bal and crossing water! 4 challenges in one! He seems so relaxed, a great reaction! Great job Marion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marion,
    Great video and looks like you all are having a blast. Send us more.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete